Saturday, May 10, 2014

Went to a headache and migraine seminar today! Many people...





Went to a headache and migraine seminar today! Many people don’t know this about me but I’ve been suffering from horrible headaches or migraines for the past 8 years. I say headaches or migraines because I still don’t even know what I am actually suffering from! I have head pain mainly in my temples and all down my neck and in my shoulders. It’s constant. Everyday I wake up with it. I’ve gone to many different doctors and tried numerous medications all with such horrible side effects. Especially the first medication I tried made me feel like a different person and it was awful. I’ve had tons of test done and a handful of different scans. I’ve had Botox which included 31 injections in one day every three months. It was prescribed to me to help try and treat the pain yet did not work. And there are so many other things I can’t even remember! So far nothing has cured this pain. I’ve also had many people tell me I’m lying about everything I’m going through! I live everyday with it but I don’t let it stop me from living life and enjoying everyday! I still have hope that one day things will be normal. I know I should not be used to waking up and dealing with this. I will not let myself get used to this way of life. (at Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel)






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1nt9X6C

No comments:

Post a Comment